Protects you from losing out financially if your motorcycle is written off or stolen.
How would you feel if your BMW motorcycle was written off, for example, due to a fire, theft, or road traffic accident? In these circumstances you often end up being worse off financially, because your insurer is unlikely to give you back the price you paid for your bike. Also, if you bought your bike using finance, your insurance pay out may not be enough to cover the balance you owe your finance company. In these difficult situations, Asset Protection offers you protection against losing out financially.
To get a quote, please call and ask to speak with a member of our Sales Team.
Ceramic Coat is a new, extraordinary product designed to protect paintwork and plastics from traffic pollutants, everyday weathering and bird lime.
Ceramic Coat bonds with the pores in your paintwork to form an extremely durable, crystal clear finish, which needs no special cleaning for ongoing protection. The benefits include:
- New generation of paint protection providing superior exterior protection
- Protects against solvents, sunlight, acid rain and tree sap
- Exceptionally hard-wearing, providing protection against even the harshest weather and road conditions
- Eases the removal of dirt and grime
- Helps motorbike stay looking cleaner for longer
- 3 year warranty
At Vines Of Guildford, we are offering a unique 3 year hassle-free warranty with our Ceramic Coating. All that's needed is that you take reasonable care of your motorbike.
Contact us to find out more.
BMW Motorrad Insurance is designed just for BMW riders, giving you peace of mind when you’re out on the open road.
Benefits of BMW Motorrad Insurance:
– Legal expenses cover included up to £100,000 to assist in the recovery of uninsured losses.
– 365 days full policy cover for EU countries when you travel abroad on your motorcycle.
– A second rider insured free of charge (Subject to the insurance being based on the highest rated rider).
– Personal possessions cover (e.g. helmet and leathers) for accidental damage and theft up to £2,000, subject to policy cover and restrictions.
– Introductory No-Claims Discounts available.
Multi bike insurance also available.
Click below to find out more.